In addition to offering new, used, and refinanced auto loans, we also offer Extended Vehicle Service Contracts
through Vision Warranty Corporation for your auto, truck, or van. Get peace of mind and protection against
expensive, unexpected automotive repair costs when you purchase an Extended Vehicle Service Contract.
Buy an Extended Vehicle Service Contract for less than the cost at most dealerships and enjoy:
- Coverage of most major components in the event of a breakdown
- No-hassle Direct Payment: no reimbursement forms
- A one-time premium that may be financed along with your vehicle
Put the brakes on expensive car repairs. A factory warranty may not be enough. Most major repairs occur after the
manufacturer's warranty expires. Consider adding an extended vehicle service contract to your loan. Coverage
obtained through the Credit Union may save you money when compared to dealer plans.
Available Features Include:
- Low deductibles - options of $0, $50, $100 or $200 available
- Coverage for vehicles up to 11 years old with up to 150,000 miles on the odometer
- Bumper-to-Bumper Exclusionary Coverage on vehicles up 11 years old and with less than 100,000 miles
- Toll Free Roadside Assistance
- Toll Free Claims phone number
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- Increased vehicle resale value
- Repair work may be performed by a dealership, franchise repair facility, or an independent repair shop
- Claims are paid directly via credit card
- Service contracts are valid in the U.S. and Canada
Why purchase an Extended Vehicle Service Contract?
Did you know that 81% of credit union members who purchase a service contract will have at least one mechanical
breakdown? Extended coverage can help you save money if your car ever needs to be repaired and your
manufacturer's warranty has expired. In addition, it could help if you re-sell your vehicle. Pre-owned car buyers
look more favorable upon a vehicle that comes with coverage. It represents a vehicle that has likely been well
maintained by its owner. Should the buyer of the vehicle decline the option to transfer your coverage, you can
cancel and apply for a pro-rated refund.
How do you get an Extended Vehicle Service Contract?
Contact your credit union loan representative or call Auto Exam toll free at (800) 709-5792.