Receive banking information in a convenient way by texting your credit union at IM247 (46247)! Stay informed with real-time text alerts.WITH TEXT BANKING YOU CAN…
TEXT BANKING COMMMANDS
- Send a text message command to receive text message replies regarding the balance of your savings, checking, certificate, loan, and credit card accounts.
- Enroll in e-Alerts and receive notices regarding account balances, electronic deposits, withdrawals, or when a payment is due.
The following are Text Banking command examples and their responses. You can also access a list of these commands via a link in online banking during the Text Banking enrollment process. These commands can be sent to IM247 (46247).BAL
– Balance for up to three savings or checking accountsBAL ###
– Balance for a specific account, where (#) is the 3-digit account suffix (for example BAL 000 would provide the balance for the primary savings suffix and BAL 100 would provide the balance for checking suffix)STOP
– Turns off all text bankingHELP
– Provides you with help for un-enrollment
Please note, it is necessary to use a space between commands. If you have accounts at multiple credit unions from which you use It’sMe247
to access, the nickname of MSCU will be required following commands (ie…BAL MSCU or STOP MSCU)ONE-WAY TEXT ALERTS
You can set up one-way Text alerts via the e-Alert Subscriptions page, and create alerts similar to your standard e-Alerts, such as:
HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST?
- Account Balance
- Notification of an ACH deposit or withdrawal
- Notification that a loan payment is due
- E-Notice notification
Members Source Credit Union does not charge for this service, however you should check with your mobile phone carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.HOW TO GET STARTED
You can enroll in Text Banking by hovering over the ‘Go Mobile’ button on the It’sMe247 toolbar. Then click Text Banking to access the enrollment screens. After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).