Logging in for the first time? Please read through the tips and login with one of the options listed above.
- Enter your default username (your account number)
- Click Login
- Type your default password (last four digits of the primary member’s SSN and the four digit birth year)
- Click Continue
- Accept the Terms & Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom of the page to accept)
- Type the default password (from step 3) in the field designated as your account password
- Create a new, secure password* and type it into each new password field
- Click Change My Password
- Create a new personal username (between one and twenty characters) and type it in the new username field
- Click the Change My Username
- Type in the answers to three unique security questions (these are not case-sensitive)
- Click Save My Questions
*New passwords must meet strong password requirements: 3 out of the 4 following characteristics
– lowercase letter, capital letter, symbol, or number.